WOW, thank you to Fine Frugality for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I’m still in shock at how the world of blogging can bring people together from all walks of life with an array of interests and help us learn new things and make new friends.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered on their own. It’s a great way to reach out and of course, it’s an honor in itself to be recognised!
Once you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, here’s what you do next:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Again, thank you so much for nominating me. I sit here with my pretend crown, sash and lets throw in a massive bunch of flowers for good measure 😛
And my nominations, in no particular order, are…
Dr Rayya’s Online Veterinary Journal
Eat The Cookie
I’ll Think of a Title Later
The Small Things
Hungry Heart Thirsty Mind
My First Little Place
Faith Hope & a whole lotta Love
A Birds Eye View
Honey We’re Home
Love, Bubs & Life on our Little Farm
And now, 7 random facts about myself…
- I hate sultanas, they actually really freak me out. I love eating grapes but cannot handle the feeling of those dried up shrivelled little aliens in my mouth and the taste OMG blergh.
- I would love to get my helicopter license. I get so excited flying in one especially the take off & landing part.
- My 2nd toe & 3rd toe on both of my feet are webbed. I used to be so hung up about it but the older I got I found out I’m not that unique & there are quite a few people with it. By the way, it does not make me swim faster!
- My biggest obsession are shoes. I cannot go a week without buying a pair…or 2.
- I’ve mentioned this before but I cannot begin the day without coffee. I am actually quite dependant on it but once I’ve had a cup, I’m good to go.
- I’m a routine person which actually border lines OCD. Throw me out of whack & all hell breaks loose.
- My animals mean everything to me. I put them before everyone including myself.
I seriously cannot believe I have written some of the things I did but hey, this is what this is all about!
Pop on over to the blogs I have listed and find out why I click on them every single day. Thank you again to Fine Frugality for my nomination xxx