I apologise in advance that I wasn’t able to photograph this recipe but it just goes to prove how delicious it is that when I went to grab the camera it was already dished up and consumed in front of my eyes.
I found this recipe on the new Woolworths App and the only word that springs to mind is OMG, it is just so yummy and light. I added white chocolate chips to mine as I find that raspberries & white chocolate are a recipe made in heaven!
- 1 packet Mini Croissants (10 pack)
- 150g Sara Lee Frozen Raspberries
- large handful of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease an 18cm – 20cm oven proof dish. Cut croissants into thick slices. Spread half of the croissant slices over the base of the dish and spread with half of the fruit and white chocolate chips. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar. Add remaining sliced croissant and layer the remaining raspberries, white chocolate chips and sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, eggs and milk. Mix to a smooth consistency. Pour the custard mixture over the croissants and sprinkle with nutmeg. Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 mins or until set. Check after 25 mins.
- Serve with ice cream.