Our kitchen/living/dining is not only the central part of our house it is the hub of our home. Looking back at the day we signed the contract to build, I do wish we had made the living area a little bit bigger seeing that apart from the kitchen it is the main room we use. When it came to purchasing a new lounge we found it extremely difficult because all the latest corner suites are huge in comparison but I found one and it is damn comfortable.
- Painted feature wall behind TV
- Corner lounge suite
- Matching TV unit & coffee table
- 3 more chairs around kitchen bench
- Utensil holder
- Pictures have been hung on the wall
- TV has been mounted on to the wall
Finishing off the rooms has been a long process of over 3 years but what we have achieved has made the area comfortable and homely.